HarborOne Mortgage continues to lend to both homebuyers and refinance customers during these unprecedented times. Much of our business can be conducted over the phone or via the internet, however, there may be instances where business is conducted face to face. Home inspections, appraisals and loan closings are a few examples where a face to face may be requested. Below are best practices when you are planning for an in-person meeting:
- Confirmation there has been no known exposure to the virus, no overseas travel within 45 days, and no current symptoms indicative of the Coronavirus.
- Sanitize surfaces before and after any in person meetings
- Do not share pen or other instruments
- Agree to be no closer than six feet from anyone
- Provide any form of ID, when required, electronically to avoid physical contact
- Ask individuals to wash their hands thoroughly prior to meeting
- Encourage the use of rubber gloves, if possible
As we navigate through this historic time, you may experience transactional delays due to shelter at home requirements, businesses closures, job interruptions, etc. Please communicate with your HOME Loan Officer if there are any material changes to your circumstances prior to the closing of your home mortgage. Stay safe!
About Darlene Pearl
There are a multitude of lenders and loan officers out there that want your business. Darlene Pearl wants your business. So why work with her? As a Trusted Loan Advisor with over 20 years experience in mortgage lending Darlene will help guide you through the loan process and provide you with the best chance possible of obtaining financing whether you are purchasing or refinancing your home. Darlene offers:
- A Local Presence
- Experience, Honesty and Integrity
- Competitive Rates and Fees
- A Variety of programs including FHA/VA, Rural Housing, NH Housing, Maine State Housing, and FHA 203k Streamline Rehabilitation
Darlene is truly passionate about her profession and the result is that nearly 100% of her business is by referral from satisfied clients, trusted business colleagues, and the most experienced Real Estate professionals in the area.
See More TestimonialsDarlene is the best- Nathaniel